With the recent explosion in the popularity of trading, nearly everyone who trades wants a trading system-a methodology for buying and selling. A trading system can be a useful tool-provided the trader has the know-how to use it correctly. Unfortunately, few traders do. In this indispensable book, John Hill, one of today's most highly regarded analysts, and his partners, George Pruitt and Lundy Hill, enable traders to develop original systems that they can use to increase their trading profitability.
Demonstrating that a system is only as reliable as the criteria on which it is based and the information that is fed into it, the authors provide traders with the tools needed to develop systems based on sound logic, including complete explanations of:
* The principles behind trading systems
* How various systems operate for
* accounts of all sizes, ranging from
* amounts of $10,000 to $1,000,000
* The tools and background necessary for developing computerized trading systems that are backtested (i.e., tested on existing historical data) and will be profitable in the future
* Short-term market timing techniques for any market
...and much more. Stock, futures and options traders, and individual investors will find that this complete, highly effective tutorial is truly the ultimate in successfully developing and utilizing trading systems that really work.